We are excited to announce that “Good Decisions in Tough Times” conference will be hosted at DataArt Armenia on December 17 at 15:00!
This major gathering of the IT community will bring together the industry’s top professionals and leading companies to discuss the best practices, trends and challenges of making decisions in difficult times.
- 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘮?
- 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘱 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨?
- 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦?
There may be no one-size-fits-all answer to such questions, but there will be thought-provoking insights into rational decision-making you won’t want to miss!
𝗪𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭?
Get ready for wondrous breakthroughs and a wealth of interesting facts, tips and insights.
Learn how people like you around the world manage to stay on top of their game regardless of the situation. 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.
𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 of “Good Decisions in Tough Times”
- 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚𝐧: Deputy CEO & HR Director at DataArt Armenia
- 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐲𝐚𝐧: Co-founder and Business Development Director at Hundred
- 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐤 𝐀𝐛g𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚𝐧: Co-founder and CEO at Hundred
- 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐚𝐧: Investor & Advisor at Apaga, Yell, GMR, GINOSI, G&A, PLA, etc.
There are three performances – 30 minutes each, followed by 10 minutes of Q&A after each speech. In between performances, grab your wine & cheese and enjoy great jazz.
Venue: DataArt Armenia
There is 𝐧𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐞 for the event. All participants should register in advance with this link:
Registration starts at 14:30. The event launches at 15:00. Don’t be late
More Tech events in Armenia here