BuildUp’s non-formal info session unites students and community members to present an educational model and admission details.
You have heard about BuildUp but don’t know how actually our problem-based education works? Maybe you are looking for growth opportunities and not sure where to apply? Or maybe you want to support tech education in Armenia?
Then save JULY 21 to visit BuildUp’s non-formal info session.
You will learn:
Our educational model and available courses for the September batch.
Products that are being created in the framework of the Bootcamp.
You will meet:
Current students to get firsthand insight.
Tech leaders who already support BuildUp.
The Community is coming together to socialize with a cold beer in a backyard at Impact Hub Yerevan.
Do you still doubt about joining? Here is WHY BuildUp is so COOL.
* More than 100 tech industry leaders from 15 countries as trustees and 9 Top business leaders on the Board.
* World-class tutors from top companies like Galvanize, General Assembly, Vimeo who designed a comprehensive curriculum that matches product lifecycle.
* More than 25 mentors from companies like Softr, Intel Corporation, DigitalOcean, Ucraft, and ModelFront.
* Learn now, pay later model.
* Unique chance to solve real problems and directly work on the product, leading high-level workflows.
* Lifelong learning with free enrollment in future programs.