Blockchain Groktalk #3 | A Better Way to Launch Bitcoin and Blockchain Startups
We are excited to inform you of our upcoming Blockchain Groktalk #3 event in partnership with DraperX Bitcoin Studio
On Thursday, March 2nd at 7 PM, Brad Nickel and Chuck Shotton will be discussing the various methods of launching Bitcoin and Blockchain startups, with a focus on:
– The best way to find product/market fit before you start coding.
– What they see needed in the market today
– What does building on bitcoin means and what the options are for gaining traction
– What the world of DeFi that exists now can teach founders about how to build the right apps
– The opportunities in crypto for bridging the gap between fintech, Web2, and crypto.
– How their platform Kilroy makes bridging much easier.
Brad Nickel and Chuck Shotton have spent decades building and advising startups in tech. They’ve been advising projects in crypto since 2017. Their drag-and-drop low-code/no-code platform for the first time makes it possible for blockchain entrepreneurs to rapidly iterate on their ideas without the same concerns normally faced in crypto startups.
The presentation will be delivered via webcam.
Pre-registration is a must! Please follow the link: https://bit.ly/40RD9ul
Address: Khnko Aper street 2 (3-floor building), entrance from the main street. Located near the American University of Armenia.
Contact number: + 374 93 02 86 42
To inform, the talk and discussion will be held in English.